Following on from our Ballet Cakes Tutorials feature earlier this week and one of our most popular features ever, Ballerina Cakes: Part 1, we’ve a whole new selection of ballet cake designs here in Part 2 for younger little dancers right up to teenage ballerinas, beginning to our two exquisite feature cakes above from For The Love of Cake (left) and Little Lady Baker (right).
- Vintage Doll Cakes
- Flower Fairy Cakes & Tutorials
- Princess Castle Cakes
- Mermaid Cakes
- Storybook Cakes & Tutorials
- Carousel Cakes & Tutorials
- Beatrix Potter Cakes
- Patchwork Cake Designs
- Pinwheel Cakes
- Eyelet Lace/Broderie Anglaise Cakes
- Communion & Confirmation Cakes
- Puppy Dog Cakes & Tutorials
- Kitten & Cat Cakes Plus Tutorials
- Baby Deer Cakes for Woodland Themed Parties
Advertisements: Learn how to make this pretty handpainted ballerina plaque and create an antique style crackle finish, plus two other full size cake designs, in Kristen Erich of Bliss Pastry’s class on Craftsy: Three Unforgettable Cakes.
Plus, learn how to make a cute ballerina cake topper/sugar model with Rosie Cake Diva in her Craftsy class: Playful Cake Toppers.