As summer comes to a close, bohemian wedding cakes in soft shades remain a favourite for brides. (See more summer designs in our earlier feature: Wedding Cakes for the Boho Bride).
Still the go-to designer for the boho bride, Amy Swann displays her sugar flower mastery in the tumbling floral design above (image Paul Johnson Photography).
The queen of boho wedding cake design, Megan Joy, teaches how to create beautiful painted watercolor effects, flecked gold leaf, boho feathers and how to prep posies of miniature fresh flowers to use on a wedding cake in her online class on Craftsy. Find out more here: Ethereal Elegance – Bohemian Cake Design.
- Bohemian Wedding Cakes in Rich Tones
- Floral Garland Wedding Cakes I & II
- Naked Cakes – Woodsy & Floral
- Woodland Wedding Cakes
- Watercolour Sugar Flowers
- Wedding Cakes in Watercolours
- Baby’s Breath Wedding Cakes
- Climbing Sugar Flowers
- Floral Framed Cake Designs
- Boho Wedding Cakes with Feathers
- Midsummer Night’s Dream Wedding Cakes
- Suspended Wedding Cakes & Garden Swing Wedding Cakes
- Distressed Gold Wedding Cakes & Antiqued Effects
- Decorating with 2D Floral Cut-Outs