Borders aren’t just about adding a trim to the bottom edge of your cake tiers anymore – this year it’s all about using pretty trims and edging to create a border along the top edge of your cake tiers.
From gorgeous bas relief style edging as featured above (by Sweet Tiers, AU left and Amelie’s Kitchen, right) to smart gold minimalist style edging below (also from Amelie’s Kitchen), borders are back in a big way for 2017.
Ad: For more on creating beautiful borders, see Marina Sousa’s class on Craftsy below.
- Vintage Pearl Wedding Cakes
- Beaded Wedding Cakes – Pearl Beading
- Edwardian Inspired Wedding Cakes
- Petal Shaped Wedding Cakes
- Bas Relief Cake Decorating
- Floral & Formal Wedding Cakes
- Peony Wedding Cakes
- Pale Gold & Champagne Wedding Cakes
- Lace Wedding Cakes – Suspended Edging
- Lace Wedding Cakes – Pearl Beaded Lace
- Suspended Wedding Cakes/Garden Swing Wedding Cakes
- Edible Cake Stands
Coming Up Next: Graphic Art & Illustrated Cake Designs