If you’re a cake designer or writer and would like to see your work published on Cake Geek Magazine, you can send your tutorial idea or feature proposal to Lea at [email protected]
Our submission guidelines are as follows:
- Photographs need to be of good quality – bright and clear, with uncluttered backgrounds. (Third party photographs used in features should be fully credited and linked).
- The feature/tutorial should be unpublished elsewhere.
- The features that work best for our magazine tend to be text-light and image focused.
- Please contact us with your idea before commencing work to ensure it is suitable or that a similar feature isn’t already in the pipeline.
- Even if your work is very different to that usually featured on Cake Geek Magazine, drop us a line anyway – we’re always open to fresh new ideas and directions!