For a natural and rustic christmas cake this year, check out our winter sugarcraft tutorials to create a seasonal arrangement to decorate your christmas dessert.
Or why not create a gumpaste seasonal arrangement for your dinner table this festive season?
Or for smaller socially-distanced winter weddings that are going ahead this Christmas, winter sugar flowers and foliage are all you need to create a winter wedding cake masterpiece.
Our collection of winter sugarcraft tutorials below includes the following sugar flowers and foliage: gumpaste poinsettia, hellebores (Christmas rose), snowdrops, mistletoe, holly, ilex berries, snowberries and willow branches.
- Gumpaste Mistletoe Tutorial
- Easy Gumpaste Poinsettia Tutorial
- Gumpaste Christmas Rose Tutorial (Hellebore Tutorial)
- Gumpaste Holly Tutorial
- Gumpaste Ilex Berries Tutorial
- Gumpaste Snowberries Tutorial
- Gumpaste Willow Tutorial
- Gumpaste Snowdrops Tutorial
Readers might also be interested in the following:
- Mulled Wine Tartlets Recipe by Agnes Prus
- Christmas Cakes: Beautiful Designs
- Christmas in Pastels
- Classic Christmas Cakes
- Rustic Christmas Cakes & Winter Berry Cakes
- Novelty Christmas Cakes for Children
- Christmas Cakes, Cookies & Confections
- Christmas Wedding Cakes: Seasonal & Elegant
- Winter Woodland Wedding Cakes