From winter woodland wedding cakes and boho styles to glamorous gold and silver winter wedding cakes, as well as classic lace and vintage designs with a wintery touch, and sugar flower compositions with frosted foliage, we’ve got all the top trends in winter wedding cakes this week.
Starting with Amy Swann Cakes’ hauntingly beautiful ice blue and silver hued ode to the winter landscape wedding cakes showcased above and below…mesmerizing in the level of detail achieved.
Readers might also be interested in our features on:
- Winter Woodland Wedding Cakes
- Christmas Wedding Cakes – Seasonal & Elegant
- Rustic Winter Wedding Cakes
- Jewelled Winter Wedding Cakes
- Jewelled Sugar Flowers – Crystal Centres
- Snowflake Wedding Cakes
- Stag’s Head & Reindeer Cakes
- Woodland Wedding Cakes
- Knit Effect Cakes
- Rustic Christmas Cakes & Winter Berry Cakes
- Chic Christmas Cake Decorating
- Novelty Christmas Cakes for Children
- Christmas in Pastels
- Classic Christmas Cakes
- Christmas Desserts & Treats
- Gingerbread Houses & Tutorials
- Gingerbread Houses II & Festive Birdhouse Cakes
Advertisement: Learn how to craft reindeer antlers to adorn a beautiful woodland inspired wedding cake, as well as a seasonal winter wreath cake and the exquisite geode cake below in Rachel Teufle of Intricate Icing’s fabulous class on Craftsy, below. Find out more here: Naturally Elegant Cake Designs.
Coming Up Next: Christmas Cakes, Cookies & Confections