Stencilling is one of the most effective ways to add a delicate lace effect to your wedding cake designs in a flash.
The beautifully stencilled feature cakes above are by Sweet Art, Australia (above left) and Sweet & Simple Cakes (above right). And below, we have two more outstanding examples below by Yummy Cupcakes Australia and Coastal Confections.
Below, stencilled lace wedding cake by Kathy’s Little Cakery have created the beautiful wedding cake below with the lace stencilled over pearlized/lustre dusted sugarpaste to create a stunning effect.
Finally, we have another splendid example from Yummy Cupcakes & Cakes (below left), this time in pink, and in mint via Juxtapost (below right).
For the rest of our series on lace wedding cakes, click on the links below:
- Lace Wedding Cakes Part 1: Applique Lace
- Lace Wedding Cakes Part 2: Lace Piping
- Lace Wedding Cakes Part 4: Lace Trim
- Edible Lace Wedding Cakes
- Textured Effects: Embossed Lace
- Doile Lace Cakes
- Floral Lace Cakes
- Lace Veil & Mantilla Wedding Cakes
- Lace Wedding Cakes – Pearl Beaded Lace
- Lace Wedding Cakes – Suspended Lace Edging
- Lace & Metallics
- Edwardian Inspired Wedding Cakes
- Broderie Anglaise/Eyelet Lace Cakes
- Piped Crochet Lace Cake Tutorial
For Cake Geek updates, just add Cake Geek Magazine to your Facebook “likes” and we’ll let you know just as soon as a new feature is published! You’ll find us here at: Cake Geek Magazine on Facebook.