With sugar flowers reaching ever new heights in popularity in the past year, sugar flower arrangements have come into new focus. One of the most chic arrangement styles is the elongated triganular shaped composition, synonymous with the wedding cake designs of Canadian designers, Bobbette & Belle, including the beautiful lemon-hued design above (image via WedLuxe).
It’s a wonderfully elegant shaped arrangement perfect for showcasing exceptional sugar flowers and foliage, with another beautiful Bobbette & Belle creation below (image by Monique Simone Photography).
Lori Hutchinson of The Caketress, has worked a couture styled bow into her floral composition below left (image via WedLuxe) and on the right, For The Love of Cake have designed their sugar flower arrangement in the elongated triangular style incorporating beautiful lilac creepers for a wonderful summer garden-inspired design.
A luxe arrangement of satin and ribbon roses is showcased to beautiful effect in the stylish contemporary sugar flower arrangement from Bobbette & Belle again, below.
Join the Cake Geek Magazine Facebook Page here for more on cake style updates and design trends.
Readers might also be interested in our features on:
- A Compendium of Sugar Flowers & Tutorials
- Elevated Sugar Flowers/Climbing Sugar Flower Arrangements
- Tumbling, Trailing Sugar Flowers
- English Garden Wedding Cakes
- Fondant Frills & Garden Flowers
- The Falling Petals Wedding Cake Design
- Peony Wedding Cakes & Occasion Cakes
- Cherry Blossom Cakes
- Dahlia Cakes & Tutorials
- Midsummer Night’s Dream Wedding Cakes
- Secret Garden Wedding Cakes
- Woodland Wedding Cakes
- Sugar Foliage & Tutorials
- Sugar Succulents & Tutorials
- Baby’s Breath Wedding Cakes
- Wafer Paper Flowers & Tutorials
- Pomander Wedding Cakes
- Pedestal Wedding Cakes
- Baroque Style Wedding Cake Tutorial with Rosalind Miller
Coming Up Next: Marie Antoinette Cakes